RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Returns and Exchanges
- Goods can be returned only within 10 days from days of receipt.
- Goods can be returned only if there is a defect. Since the goods are handcrafted, most of them made using natural dyes or using indigenous processes, slight colour variation shall not constitute a defect.
- Utmost care is taken and high quality control processes are followed before dispatching the product so that there is no defect. However, in case of a defect a photograph of the defect along with the photograph of the barcode has to be mailed. On approval, a pick up shall be arranged for return and the amount shall be refunded within 7 working days on receipt of the returned garment.
- No return is case of dupattas and sarees.
- Return shall not accepted if it is not accompanied with an invoice and the barcode tag.
- The goods can be exchanged in any of our stores also. However it can be exchanged only within 15 days of receipt of goods. Exchange is possible only if it is proper condition which shall be on the discretion of the store manager. The garment can be exchanged only if there is proper invoice and bill.
- Goods purchased from the store cannot be refunded from the website.